Help plz...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hasti

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My stats are : AA21/TS21/PAT21 and GPA: 3.4

Since I applied really late this cycle, I have not heard any thing back from any school.

So, for the next cycle, I am retaking classes to bring my GPA up, and I'm going to have a lot more shadowing done.

Now here is my question: Should I retake the DAT, or my scores are ok, considering I'll apply early this time?

Members don't see this ad.

Since I applied really late this cycle, I have not heard any thing back from any school.

So, for the next cycle, I am retaking classes to bring my GPA up, and I'm going to have a lot more shadowing done.

Now here is my question: Should I retake the DAT, or my scores are ok, considering I'll apply early this time?

I would think that 21s across the board are solid, I would just try to get everything submitted earlier if you feel that was your main liability this cycle.

Those scores are great IMO, I wouldn't worry about DAT retake.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, are you seriously asking if you should retake the DAT with a 21 across the board?:laugh:

When is your mailing date and which schools did you apply too?

Hey, are you seriously asking if you should retake the DAT with a 21 across the board?:laugh:

When is your mailing date and which schools did you apply too?

Mailing Date: 11/03/2010 :(

Schools:
SIU
UIC
Mid Western-IL
Creighton University
BU
USC

Don't worry. When I went to my USC interview, they said that they are only going to fill 1/4 of the class on Dec. 1. I'm sure they will be sending you an e-mail soon. Also, your DAT scores are very good. Don't need to retake anything unless if you want to get into Harvard or Columbia.