Hasti

7+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
My stats are : AA21/TS21/PAT21 and GPA: 3.4

Since I applied really late this cycle, I have not heard any thing back from any school.

So, for the next cycle, I am retaking classes to bring my GPA up, and I'm going to have a lot more shadowing done.

Now here is my question: Should I retake the DAT, or my scores are ok, considering I'll apply early this time?

jmt1984

7+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2009

Since I applied really late this cycle, I have not heard any thing back from any school.

So, for the next cycle, I am retaking classes to bring my GPA up, and I'm going to have a lot more shadowing done.

Now here is my question: Should I retake the DAT, or my scores are ok, considering I'll apply early this time?

I would think that 21s across the board are solid, I would just try to get everything submitted earlier if you feel that was your main liability this cycle.

About the Ads
Oct 24, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey, are you seriously asking if you should retake the DAT with a 21 across the board?:laugh:

When is your mailing date and which schools did you apply too?

Hasti

7+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey, are you seriously asking if you should retake the DAT with a 21 across the board?:laugh:

When is your mailing date and which schools did you apply too?

Mailing Date: 11/03/2010 :(

Schools:
SIU
UIC
Mid Western-IL
Creighton University
BU
USC

Apr 20, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental

Don't worry. When I went to my USC interview, they said that they are only going to fill 1/4 of the class on Dec. 1. I'm sure they will be sending you an e-mail soon. Also, your DAT scores are very good. Don't need to retake anything unless if you want to get into Harvard or Columbia.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads