Help plz...

Started by Hasti
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hasti

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My stats are : AA21/TS21/PAT21 and GPA: 3.4

Since I applied really late this cycle, I have not heard any thing back from any school.

So, for the next cycle, I am retaking classes to bring my GPA up, and I'm going to have a lot more shadowing done.

Now here is my question: Should I retake the DAT, or my scores are ok, considering I'll apply early this time?
 
My stats are : AA21/TS21/PAT21 and GPA: 3.4

Since I applied really late this cycle, I have not heard any thing back from any school.

So, for the next cycle, I am retaking classes to bring my GPA up, and I'm going to have a lot more shadowing done.

Now here is my question: Should I retake the DAT, or my scores are ok, considering I'll apply early this time?

I would think that 21s across the board are solid, I would just try to get everything submitted earlier if you feel that was your main liability this cycle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, are you seriously asking if you should retake the DAT with a 21 across the board?:laugh:

When is your mailing date and which schools did you apply too?
 
Hey, are you seriously asking if you should retake the DAT with a 21 across the board?:laugh:

When is your mailing date and which schools did you apply too?


Mailing Date: 11/03/2010 🙁

Schools:
SIU
UIC
Mid Western-IL
Creighton University
BU
USC
 
My stats are : AA21/TS21/PAT21 and GPA: 3.4

Since I applied really late this cycle, I have not heard any thing back from any school.

So, for the next cycle, I am retaking classes to bring my GPA up, and I'm going to have a lot more shadowing done.

Now here is my question: Should I retake the DAT, or my scores are ok, considering I'll apply early this time?

Don't worry. When I went to my USC interview, they said that they are only going to fill 1/4 of the class on Dec. 1. I'm sure they will be sending you an e-mail soon. Also, your DAT scores are very good. Don't need to retake anything unless if you want to get into Harvard or Columbia.