Help! Pros and Cons list for Roosevelt University-Pharmacy Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ImAVet

Mizzou c/o 2020!
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My bestfriend got accepted to this school and I'd like to gather some info on this school for her. Please share anything you have to say regarding it!

Members don't see this ad.

My bestfriend got accepted to this school and I'd like to gather some info on this school for her. Please share anything you have to say regarding it!
CONS
-Extremely expensive. More than twice the price of a similarly price 3 year school in the same area (LECOM).
-In an area with high cost of living. Suburbs of Chicago have high rent
-in a dying city that has lost population over the last 50 years.
-in a state that nearly went bankrupt and still has terrible debt and underfunded pension liabilities
-the school has no cafeteria. they have food venders that come on some days that set up food carts on the left side of the 1st floor of the building

CONS
-Extremely expensive. More than twice the price of a similarly price 3 year school in the same area (LECOM).
-In an area with high cost of living. Suburbs of Chicago have high rent
-in a dying city that has lost population over the last 50 years.
-in a state that nearly went bankrupt and still has terrible debt and underfunded pension liabilities
-the school has no cafeteria. they have food venders that come on some days that set up food carts on the left side of the 1st floor of the building

wow! Any pros? regarding the curriculum and such?