Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright,
Still no word from Penn...but I did get into NYU and Northwestern for the summer pre-health post-bacc programs. Did anyone else out there apply the last week of March to Penn? If so, have you heard anything? I think I'm going to have to make a decision between NYU and Northwestern sometime soon if Penn falls through.
So is anybody out there currently in the post-bacc program in either of those two schools who could shed some light through their experience so far? Thanks so much! It's just slighly unsettling not knowing where I will be in the next two months. 😕
Still no word from Penn...but I did get into NYU and Northwestern for the summer pre-health post-bacc programs. Did anyone else out there apply the last week of March to Penn? If so, have you heard anything? I think I'm going to have to make a decision between NYU and Northwestern sometime soon if Penn falls through.
So is anybody out there currently in the post-bacc program in either of those two schools who could shed some light through their experience so far? Thanks so much! It's just slighly unsettling not knowing where I will be in the next two months. 😕