HELP- Research for international graduates

Started by deleted978819
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted978819

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone shed any light on how to get research opputrinities/ research volunteer positions as an international graduate. I have a few universities near me but they give preference to their undergraduate students. Thanks in advance!
 
Of course. Why don't you pay money to do a master program or fellowship and find opportunities there?
 
I'm looking for research opportunities only, Im not interested in doing a masters program as I don't need a GPA boost
Also, not looking to spend that kind of time/money right now as I'd like to apply to programs fairly soon. Just need research to fill my gap year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for research opportunities only, Im not interested in doing a masters program as I don't need a GPA boost
Also, not looking to spend that kind of time/money right now as I'd like to apply to programs fairly soon. Just need research to fill my gap year.
Then email more.lol...
 
Hey I am in a similar situation. Really don’t want to spend on a masters degree at this point.