HELP- Research for international graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted978819

Can anyone shed any light on how to get research opputrinities/ research volunteer positions as an international graduate. I have a few universities near me but they give preference to their undergraduate students. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Of course. Why don't you pay money to do a master program or fellowship and find opportunities there?

I'm looking for research opportunities only, Im not interested in doing a masters program as I don't need a GPA boost
Also, not looking to spend that kind of time/money right now as I'd like to apply to programs fairly soon. Just need research to fill my gap year.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking for research opportunities only, Im not interested in doing a masters program as I don't need a GPA boost
Also, not looking to spend that kind of time/money right now as I'd like to apply to programs fairly soon. Just need research to fill my gap year.
Then email more.lol...

Hey I am in a similar situation. Really don’t want to spend on a masters degree at this point.