Help/tips for studying MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JessicaTran05

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My MCAT is in two weeks and I basically have been studying everyday for about 8 to 11 hours/day. I have done practice exams and study questions from EK, Kaplan, Baron, and any other books I can find. Although, I am getting the the point that I am starting to lose my motivation and I am trying very hard to not let this get to me. I am a bit burned out after my practice exams. I am disappointed that my hard work doesn't represent my MCAT scores but I work very hard and I want to go to medical school. The problem is that I am a very slow reader, English is my second language and I get frustrated easily. Any tips to help me study to prepare for my exams? what else should I do? I plan to buy the AAMC practice exams but I don't know if I can do all 7 in 2 weeks time. I will apply to medical school and my back up is to apply to DO schools. I want this very much and work very hard for it and I hope for the best this year. I try my best, I don't know if my best is good enough. Any tips on how to study for this remaining two weeks is greatly appreciated?

Members don't see this ad.