Help!!!! Very Confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocolatlvr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One year of college over.....and my GPA didn't come out to be what i expected its a 3.56. I am doing a research over the summer starting June 14th. I wasn't sure if I should also take the Physics E/M class too at my university at the same time. It will be easier to take just one science class and get my GPA up cause I know I can get an A in it ( I got an A in in the mechanics...got B in bio and gen chem). I wasn't sure if I should take the class or just devote my entire time doing the research (its on Hunigton's disease plus they are teaching me everything!). The class will take the entire morning (till 11:40ish and the lunch :D ) but I have nothing else to do except maybe volunteering once a week.

Members don't see this ad.

chocolatlvr said:
One year of college over.....and my GPA didn't come out to be what i expected its a 3.56. I am doing a research over the summer starting June 14th. I wasn't sure if I should also take the Physics E/M class too at my university at the same time. It will be easier to take just one science class and get my GPA up cause I know I can get an A in it ( I got an A in in the mechanics...got B in bio and gen chem). I wasn't sure if I should take the class or just devote my entire time doing the research (its on Hunigton's disease plus they are teaching me everything!). The class will take the entire morning (till 11:40ish and the lunch :D ) but I have nothing else to do except maybe volunteering once a week.
Umm since you aren't applying now, there is zero rush to get the small GPA boost that one class will give you. Just wait and take it when you're normally scheduled to.