HELP! what do I need for med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nylee

Corean Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok...so med school's beginning in less than a month. According to the other threads, I need clothes.......I have a PDA, I'm in the process of choosing a laptop............is there something I'm forgetting (aside from the books and stuff)??

Should I get an MD player to record lectures? No...i think they're gonna be online anyways. Any other electronics/equipment I need?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i definitly think you need two turntables and a microphone, especially coming from B-more where one of my fav house djs was born and raised

Unless your school asked you to bring or purchase that stuff, all you really need to bring is yourself and whatever clothes and things you used in college. Relax! There will be ample time to purchase stuff if you find that you need it during the school year. Don't go on a spending spree now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Darth Vader
Unless your school asked you to bring or purchase that stuff, all you really need to bring is yourself and whatever clothes and things you used in college. Relax! There will be ample time to purchase stuff if you find that you need it during the school year. Don't go on a spending spree now.

My goodness, a whole post without a Star Wars reference. I'm impressed.

You definately need a BBQ for the porch. I just bought mine. (hooray for LA weather):clap: :clap:

What you really need is:
some ritalin, as a study enhancer
and opioids, to relieve some of the pain you get when you get screwed by the professors

just bring your brain the rest of your body will just get in the way wanting sleep and food and stuff