Greetings all I'm scheduled to take the COMLEX Level 1 on June 6 and 7. Unfortunately, it seems that I mismanaged my studying time, and I'm in the pre-panic mode right now. I've done enough studying to pass, but not enough to do for a respectable high score. I'm considering waiting until October. Does anyone has any insight into the pros and cons of taking the exam in the Fall? If I'm capable of taking it and passing, should I be satisfied with that, and just get it out of the way? Or should I wait till October and shoot for the stars? I'm more than likely going to be doing an internal med residency, but I'm also considering physical med and rehab. Any insight will be appreciated.