Help with fall schedule

Started by Oncie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oncie

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the fall I'm taking

Foundations of Bio (6 cr)
Genetics (3 cr)
Biochem (3 cr) retake
Basics of pharmacology (2 cr)

I need 15 for financial aid purposes, I don't want to add anymore science classes. Any suggestions for courses to take?
 
Talk to advising personnel / upperclassmen at your school. Not knowing A) what school you go to, B) what this unknown school offers, C) how hard these unknown classes might be, and D) anything else means we won't be able to help you very much.

That being said, if you only need one more credit, why not just take a class that looks interesting and is only 1-2 credits?
 
If you still need some general education courses to graduate take them. If not I would speak to your adviser and explain your situation.