help with "Licenses and Certifications" of ptcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys! just trying to buff up my resume and was wondering what type of licensures and certifications you guys have done?

I've got the first aide/cpr and will take the cscs exam too. any other suggestions?

Thanks!
 
Only additional thing I had outside of CPR/First Aid was a certificate that I was required to get to do undergraduate research. In my opinion, I wouldn't worry about this section at all. From the DPT program advisers/admissions personnel I've spoken with, each one said that the licenses & certificates themselves don't matter - it's what you do with them that counts.