Help with NYC programs!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jerseydrgirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to thank everyone for the great advice over the past four years. I've been a chronic observer, this is my first post.

ROL is due in a couple of days, i still can't decide between the new york city programs...

I didn't get the columbia interview, but i did go to cornell, monte, sinai, nyu... I wasn't really impressed with nyu, so i'm debating amongst the other 3. I'm also planning on ranking CHOP, St. Chris, Yale, and Hopkins. I really wanted to be in Manhattan though, and I was wondering how everyone would rank the NYC programs, and if you would rank them above CHOP or Yale or Hopkins.

I was originally planning on ranking Cornell first, but since it's not a children's hospital, i'm confused and I think I might put Monte first, but I can't make up my mind. As it stands, my list stands at:

1. CHOP
2. Cornell
3. Monte
4. St. Chris
5. Yale
6. Hopkins
7. Sinai

I don't think i'll be ranking NYU... Any comments/advice is much appreciated

Thanks everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. Since you are at Monte, please tell me more good things about it=) Work hours? How early do you have to come in, when do you get to leave? Do you feel overworked?

Also was wondering how long the commute is from the Upper East side by both subway and car?