• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

jerseydrgirl

10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey guys, just wanted to thank everyone for the great advice over the past four years. I've been a chronic observer, this is my first post.

ROL is due in a couple of days, i still can't decide between the new york city programs...

I didn't get the columbia interview, but i did go to cornell, monte, sinai, nyu... I wasn't really impressed with nyu, so i'm debating amongst the other 3. I'm also planning on ranking CHOP, St. Chris, Yale, and Hopkins. I really wanted to be in Manhattan though, and I was wondering how everyone would rank the NYC programs, and if you would rank them above CHOP or Yale or Hopkins.

I was originally planning on ranking Cornell first, but since it's not a children's hospital, i'm confused and I think I might put Monte first, but I can't make up my mind. As it stands, my list stands at:

1. CHOP
2. Cornell
3. Monte
4. St. Chris
5. Yale
6. Hopkins
7. Sinai

I don't think i'll be ranking NYU... Any comments/advice is much appreciated

Thanks everyone!!!

jerseydrgirl

10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. Since you are at Monte, please tell me more good things about it=) Work hours? How early do you have to come in, when do you get to leave? Do you feel overworked?

jerseydrgirl

10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Also was wondering how long the commute is from the Upper East side by both subway and car?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.