Help with picking list of schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predentalstudent9

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I would really appreciate if I can get your feedback on the list of schools I was looking at to apply this cycle.
I have over 100 hours for shadowing and volunteering and I have research experience.
FL resident
cGPA: 3.90
sGPA: 3.84
DAT
bio: 20
gen chem: 19
orgo: 20
pat: 18
reading: 21
math: 17
AA: 19
TS: 20

Schools:
Nova
U. of Colorado
U. of Connecticut
USC
U. of Maryland
Boston University
U. of Iowa
Tufts
NYU
Case Western
Meharry
Roseman
Detroit Mercy
U. of Michigan
U. of Minnesota
U. of Pittsburgh
VCU
U. of Kentucky
Louisville Kentucky
U. of Alabama

I know this is a long list and that I need to narrow it down lol
Thank you for the help!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should definitely add LECOM and UF. UF takes a lot of in-state and you said your residency is Fl.