MD & DO Help with school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cheddar bunny

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I'm looking at both MD and DO schools but probably focusing more on DO because of my stats and personal interests. I'm a NY resident and part of a underrepresented minority. I've spent two summers doing research at a lab affiliated with a med school. I feel like I have good leadership and volunteering experience. I've shadowed a DO and will be shadowing more this summer in South America.

I just got my MCAT scores back and I got a 512 (126,128,128,130)(88th percentile)
I will graduate with a B.A. in Biochemistry and a 3.4 cumulative GPA, my first two years were sort of low but I have a very strong upward trend which I'm hoping will help me out.
So far I'm interested in PCOM and UNECOM but I'm really not sure where I should be looking. Any ideas of where I should apply? Thanks!
 
Last edited: