• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

MD & DO Help with school list

cheddar bunny

2+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2017
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hello! I'm looking at both MD and DO schools but probably focusing more on DO because of my stats and personal interests. I'm a NY resident and part of a underrepresented minority. I've spent two summers doing research at a lab affiliated with a med school. I feel like I have good leadership and volunteering experience. I've shadowed a DO and will be shadowing more this summer in South America.

I just got my MCAT scores back and I got a 512 (126,128,128,130)(88th percentile)
    I will graduate with a B.A. in Biochemistry and a 3.4 cumulative GPA, my first two years were sort of low but I have a very strong upward trend which I'm hoping will help me out.
    So far I'm interested in PCOM and UNECOM but I'm really not sure where I should be looking. Any ideas of where I should apply? Thanks!

Last edited:
    About the Ads
    This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.