• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Help with school list

About the Ads

SoberPony

May 7, 2019
  1. MD/PhD Student
    I see, in that case you will do well if you take extra care to improve your essays and have many people read them.
    You have better stats than I did this past cycle but I spent a lot of time on my essays and applied more broadly

I would consider more schools outside of the top 25 to make sure you aren’t scrambling to add more schools in September and August if luck doesn’t fall your way.

QuantumHerbs

2+ Year Member
    Jul 17, 2019
      How about UCLA? And I second applying to "lower ranked" schools. Applying broadly is key.
      I'd encourage you to consider Mayo Clinic, very productive medical imaging research and strong MSTP. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

I will consider those schools!

Thank you all for the great advice! I have added more mid/low-tier MSTP programs to my list.

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.