Help with steps/Swag

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ducks_are _the best

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity.. does anyone have a list of med schools/know where you can find out which schools help with payment for step exam prep work? Which med schools give like swags (headphones/laptops/ipads). This is just a random question for current or accepted students

Members don't see this ad.

A lot of schools will also potentially pay for some Qbanks. My school gives us Kaplan for free, for example.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just out of curiosity.. does anyone have a list of med schools/know where you can find out which schools help with payment for step exam prep work? Which med schools give like swags (headphones/laptops/ipads). This is just a random question for current or accepted students
My school gives a stipend for the student's choice of Board study resource. As for schwag, I have no idea!

Reactions: 1 user
I would assume it is mostly private institutions providing these benefits, and correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't swag like laptops and ipads just come from your tuition and fees?

Reactions: 1 users
You pay for anything "free" probably 2-3x over.

Reactions: 2 users