Help with transcript entry on Pharmcas (MAJOR CHANGE)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jgarc746

Reaction score
I'm trying to finish my transcript entry on Pharmcas but I'm not sure how to go about showing that some classes I took toward the beginning of undergrad I was a chemistry major but then I switched to biology. Will that delay my application because my official transcripts would say for example in Spring 2016 I was a chemistry major but I ended up switching and I'm graduating this semester with my bachelor's in biology?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm trying to finish my transcript entry on Pharmcas but I'm not sure how to go about showing that some classes I took toward the beginning of undergrad I was a chemistry major but then I switched to biology. Will that delay my application because my official transcripts would say for example in Spring 2016 I was a chemistry major but I ended up switching and I'm graduating this semester with my bachelor's in biology?

No. PharmCAS is not concerned with how many times you switched your major. What is the main concern is that the classes you took match exactly as written on your official transcripts. For example, if you took Molecular Biology titled BIO201 but you typed in bio 201, PharmCAS will kick back your application presuming you made similar mistakes to all of your course submission titles.

Mimic exactly what your transcript says. I assure you, no one will care if you switched majors as long as what you put in is "exactly" correct.

Reactions: 1 users