Step III Help with usmle world step3 bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medscholhopeful

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I know this may seem odd but i have run out of my usmle world subscription for step 3, and thought i would be ready by now. Turns out i need another month or so. Her lies my problem, I am just in a bit of a financial bind to buy he whole course again as i let the renewal date slip. I have contacted usmle world directly ... yeah that did not work out well. If there is anyone who has taken the test and has some time left on their uworld i could use , I will be so grateful. Ofcourse there can be some compensation, but any assistance will be of tremendous help. Thank you so much! PM me if needed.