Help?!?!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ApothRM

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys
I just got invited to an interview at Nova Southeastern University.. And needless to say I'm freaken out.
So if anyone can give me some pointers on how to prepare, I will really appreciate it..
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Man your gonna do great just be yourself! congrats

I used to go to school across the street there! LOL Where is your interview at? The Davie campus or the WPB campus? Your interview is very calm, not chaotic. You will interview with 3 people from the school, as well as go on a tour of the school. In the end, its not a bad experience. Just to get an interview @ nova is half the battle since they get so many applicants a year. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just read the interview feedback from other schools and practice the questions that UCSFPharmgirl posted. I believe you will do fine if you are prepared with these two...

Good luck.

If you are a guy, DON'T WEAR BLACK! If you are a gal, DON'T WEAR BLACK!

If you are a guy, I hear wearing a HUNTER GREEN suit might help! If you are a gal, I hear wearing flowery, red, pinkish suit might help!

Oops I wore black for NVCP interview

LVPharm....save me, bro!!!!!:wow:

Originally posted by rxforlife2004
Oops I wore black for NVCP interview

LVPharm....save me, bro!!!!!:wow:

Yeah, when I said "dark suit" I should have clarified: navy blue or gray...but it's OK. I've seen plenty of students with black suits at the interviews. Don't sweat it too much, I'm sure you interviewed well regardless of what you wore.

whats wrong with black suits?

Thanks guys, You have really calmed me down. You guys are a great help.

Congrats ApothRM!!! Good luck. I'm sure you'll rock!!!:clap:

Originally posted by badxmojo
whats wrong with black suits?

Nothing if you want to look like everyone else. I actually had a friend who went to an interview and one of the interviewers said something about it looking like a funeral. Luckily, my friend wasn't wearing black and he got in :) Not that wearing black will keep you from getting in, but it's always good to stand out in an interview.

~Pam

I always wear a black suit to things like that. I know what you mean by the funeral comment though, that is whyI wear something usually loud underneath the jacket. For example, my interview at South University, I wore a red satin shirt with a Jerry Garcia tie. It screemed for attention! :)