Step I HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ALazyMedStudent

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I've been a long time lurker on this forum, and wanted to get your input on something.

So I am an IMG starting my final year in a week. I started studying for step 1 a little over a month ago. So my plan was to go through FA first, along with kaplan 2014/Pathoma videos in any areas i considered myself weak in, then do NBME 15 and start UWorld. Things didn't really go as expected. I went in hard for about 2-3 weeks, did Biochem through to neuro pretty thoroughly. Did 3 blocks of UWorld and got 73%, 75% and 80% then went on to procrastinate another 2-3 weeks and do psych through to respi though not nearly as thoroughly.I realise i messed up and took NBME 15 today. Got a 217. I plan to take the test early-mid oct. Since i have rotations starting soon, ill only be able to study 6-8 hours on weekdays and 10-12 hours on one of the weekend (I start off with a light rotation). How feasible do u think this is, and what are ur suggestions?
 
Hey guys. I've been a long time lurker on this forum, and wanted to get your input on something.

So I am an IMG starting my final year in a week. I started studying for step 1 a little over a month ago. So my plan was to go through FA first, along with kaplan 2014/Pathoma videos in any areas i considered myself weak in, then do NBME 15 and start UWorld. Things didn't really go as expected. I went in hard for about 2-3 weeks, did Biochem through to neuro pretty thoroughly. Did 3 blocks of UWorld and got 73%, 75% and 80% then went on to procrastinate another 2-3 weeks and do psych through to respi though not nearly as thoroughly.I realise i messed up and took NBME 15 today. Got a 217. I plan to take the test early-mid oct. Since i have rotations starting soon, ill only be able to study 6-8 hours on weekdays and 10-12 hours on one of the weekend (I start off with a light rotation). How feasible do u think this is, and what are ur suggestions?

what are you uwsa1
and uwsa 2
scores