HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ALazyMedStudent

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been a long time lurker on this forum, and wanted to get your input on something.

So I am an IMG starting my final year in a week. I started studying for step 1 a little over a month ago. So my plan was to go through FA first, along with kaplan 2014/Pathoma videos in any areas i considered myself weak in, then do NBME 15 and start UWorld. Things didn't really go as expected. I went in hard for about 2-3 weeks, did Biochem through to neuro pretty thoroughly. Did 3 blocks of UWorld and got 73%, 75% and 80% then went on to procrastinate another 2-3 weeks and do psych through to respi though not nearly as thoroughly.I realise i messed up and took NBME 15 today. Got a 217. I plan to take the test early-mid oct. Since i have rotations starting soon, ill only be able to study 6-8 hours on weekdays and 10-12 hours on one of the weekend (I start off with a light rotation). How feasible do u think this is, and what are ur suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. I've been a long time lurker on this forum, and wanted to get your input on something.

So I am an IMG starting my final year in a week. I started studying for step 1 a little over a month ago. So my plan was to go through FA first, along with kaplan 2014/Pathoma videos in any areas i considered myself weak in, then do NBME 15 and start UWorld. Things didn't really go as expected. I went in hard for about 2-3 weeks, did Biochem through to neuro pretty thoroughly. Did 3 blocks of UWorld and got 73%, 75% and 80% then went on to procrastinate another 2-3 weeks and do psych through to respi though not nearly as thoroughly.I realise i messed up and took NBME 15 today. Got a 217. I plan to take the test early-mid oct. Since i have rotations starting soon, ill only be able to study 6-8 hours on weekdays and 10-12 hours on one of the weekend (I start off with a light rotation). How feasible do u think this is, and what are ur suggestions?

what are you uwsa1
and uwsa 2
scores