help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dsjar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a Florida resident went to UF and was excepted to temple UF and BU but am really only debating btw UF and Temple
I dont know which one is my #1....it probably one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make! I keep putting it off and was wondering if maybe you guys can pro/con it from what you know about the schools!
I'm getting desperate please help me

Members don't see this ad.

you're a FL resident which would make you instate for UF... so why don't you go there to save money on tuition?

you're a FL resident which would make you instate for UF... so why don't you go there to save money on tuition?

With an approximate 100K difference (according to ADEA guide) between in-state at UF and out-of-state at Temple... I'll agree with eternal. Save the $$$ by switching to Geico... i mean, by choosing your in-state school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah UF is a solid school so unless temple really really struck you as the most amazing school ever I'd go with instate and save yourself some scrizzles, you probably will thank yourself in ten years