Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

help!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dsjar, Dec 30, 2008.

1. dsjar

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm a Florida resident went to UF and was excepted to temple UF and BU but am really only debating btw UF and Temple
    I dont know which one is my #1....it probably one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make! I keep putting it off and was wondering if maybe you guys can pro/con it from what you know about the schools!
    I'm getting desperate please help me

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. eternalxdemon

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    you're a FL resident which would make you instate for UF... so why don't you go there to save money on tuition?

4. BlueToothBrush

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    With an approximate 100K difference (according to ADEA guide) between in-state at UF and out-of-state at Temple... I'll agree with eternal. Save the $$$ by switching to Geico... i mean, by choosing your in-state school.

5. swellguy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yeah UF is a solid school so unless temple really really struck you as the most amazing school ever I'd go with instate and save yourself some scrizzles, you probably will thank yourself in ten years

6. somethinpositiv

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    UF, no question.