Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

constantev

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong forum... But my spine is really stiff, all the way up to my shoulders. When I lie on the floor, I can put my head flat on the ground, but my lower back doesn't touch the floor. I tried taking a hot shower, and I couldn't feel my back there either. My pelvis is kind of numb. I had a little bit of some bowel movements right after drinking some tea earlier. I'm feeling a bit anxious about this, but my mom say it's all psychological. She won't let me call emergency care because of a tight financial situation. She wants it as a last resort. I'm 17 years old and I'm really hoping she is right and I'm going to sleep soon. I don't want a messed up back. Please help in any way if you can. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong forum... But my spine is really stiff, all the way up to my shoulders. When I lie on the floor, I can put my head flat on the ground, but my lower back doesn't touch the floor. I tried taking a hot shower, and I couldn't feel my back there either. My pelvis is kind of numb. I had a little bit of some bowel movements right after drinking some tea earlier. I'm feeling a bit anxious about this, but my mom say it's all psychological. She won't let me call emergency care because of a tight financial situation. She wants it as a last resort. I'm 17 years old and I'm really hoping she is right and I'm going to sleep soon. I don't want a messed up back. Please help in any way if you can. Thank you.

Just in case you are anxiously awaiting answers on here, it is against SDN policy to provide medical advice on the forums. So you won't be getting an answer and your thread will be closed once a mod is awake and notices it. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.