Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took AAMC 11 today and got
10 10 10
if I got one more wrong on any section I would have got 9 in all of them haha... ugh
MCAT is in 1 week... 🙁
PS was lots of dumb mistakes (decimals one over etc) so I am not worried about that, VR I am perfectly fine with a 9 or 10.
BS blew my mind on two passages... I got almost everything wrong the (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE AAMC 11) one about CTL's and the ebola passages... geez. What can I do in my last week to get ready for these types of passages? I found them extremely difficult and people say the real thing is like those...ugh
10 10 10
if I got one more wrong on any section I would have got 9 in all of them haha... ugh
MCAT is in 1 week... 🙁
PS was lots of dumb mistakes (decimals one over etc) so I am not worried about that, VR I am perfectly fine with a 9 or 10.
BS blew my mind on two passages... I got almost everything wrong the (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE AAMC 11) one about CTL's and the ebola passages... geez. What can I do in my last week to get ready for these types of passages? I found them extremely difficult and people say the real thing is like those...ugh