Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDStime

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends,
I have heard that many people have been denied a visitor visa to write nbde exam.:confused::scared: I'm yet to apply and would be glad if any of you can share your recent visa experience. It could be seriously helpful to someone like me. Your answers are most appreciated.
thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
No one likes to answer this question.
Even i have the same question. Can someone kindly reply please?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all,
i dont know about India but from Pakistan many people applied on the basis of the dental education. they mention specifically that they are going fro their NBDE exams and will take the date once they are issued the visa. You have to make grounds for your application. Take along with you your transcripts and dental degree, if possible get a dentpin, give your TOEFL exam. One of my friend took the exam date foo the nbde part 1 and he was only issued a three months visitor visa so that he could go and give the exam and return but for part 2 he never took the date and just registered and got a 5 yr muliple entry visa. It all depends on your grounds or the basis you have.. and yes u must also prove to them that you will come back at the end of your trip. Get a letter from your dental school or a hospital you are working at before applying. At the interview make sure you know why are you going to the US. My friend was asked what is NBDE and tell me the whole story.. he told him the entire story and the dental schools he was interested in. and then he was issued a visa. I had 7 of my friends apply on these basis and they all were given 5 yr multiple entry visas. Im not any visa agent or anything i myself am a resident and try to help through my and my friends experiences. i hope it helps.