Helpful public health websites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thedelicatessen

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is an updated list of helpful websites on pursuing a degree in public health.

What is public health?

American Public Health Association

Association of Schools of Public Health

Council on Education for Public Health (includes list of accredited public health programs)

AMSA's guide to obtaining both MD and MPH degrees

SOPHAS app to certain public health programs

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try using the search feature on SDN. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Here are a couple more sites I have found useful in the past.

First one is http://www.mastersinhealthcare.com which has alot of schools listed for Masters in Public Health. This site is also listed on "AMSA's guide to obtaining both MD and MPH degrees".

Second one is http://www.cahme.org/ which stands for Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Management Education. This site is relatively new (1-2 years) and replaced the old one which was called Accrediting Commission on Education for Health Services Administration. They list all the CAHME accredited health care schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
can you suggest me some blood donation website of usa and india?
well it is very important for people to have memorized list of all those websites.

Thanks for sharing the links. They are very helpful.

Greetings All,

I have been a member of this site for about 3 months and currently work in Indianapolis at one of the academic hospitals. I am an MHA Graduate but deal with med students academic options in my job. I built a website to search MHA Degree programs but also recently built a similar site for MPH Degree programs. Yes, this is a plug, but I really think both sites are extremely useful. The site is below:

www.mphguide.com

Basically I have set up entire profiles for the vast majority of MPH Programs out there so you don't have to go to individual school sites until you narrow your search down. It just launched this weekend and I am hoping to get some feedback. Don't respond here, just PM me. I don't want to mess up this thread because there are a lot of useful links here. Hope this helps people in their search. Thanks again for all the support this forum brings students I work with and students around the world.

thanks dudes for sharing these links, its really heplfull

Helping patients with rare or serious diseases find an expert doctor or hospital using a personalized and unbiased 360 degree assessment.