Helpful resource for students interested in PM&R (Podcasts)

Started by ukfan323
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ukfan323

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I'm a current MS3 with interest in PM&R (going to do an elective at Mayo in June if anyone else here might be up there, as well). I wanted to share a good resource I found. The link is to some short podcasts from an AAPMR medical student program event. They are with a variety of physiatrists who talk about their practice in different fields. Definitely recommend checking them out if you're like me and are always anxious to learn more first hand experience about the field.

http://www.aapmr.org/career-center/medical-students/podcasts-from-the-medical-student-program