Step I Hematology treatments on Step I

Started by moinmoin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moinmoin

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In my hematology class they really hammer the treatments for different disorders. That is a major portion of our tests. Other threads have discussed the amount of heme pathology on the exam, but I was wondering how much of the actual treatments we should know for Step I. Any ideas?
 
It seems like having some familiar with a couple of the treatment regimens, such as NHL versus Hodgkins Lymphoma may come up (i.e. having an idea of what drugs a patient would be on and the potential side effects).