MrPeanutButterDog
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I'm looking for a little perspective on a potential job offer. It's a faculty group practice, non-academic track, outside of NYC. Base salary is 250k with an RVU target of 3500. I have a good sense of academic salary ranges but the private practice/hospital affiliated practices are more opaque to me. When I google heme/onc salaries for NY the ranges start in the 300K. Can anyone put this in perspective?
I'm looking for a little perspective on a potential job offer. It's a faculty group practice, non-academic track, outside of NYC. Base salary is 250k with an RVU target of 3500. I have a good sense of academic salary ranges but the private practice/hospital affiliated practices are more opaque to me. When I google heme/onc salaries for NY the ranges start in the 300K. Can anyone put this in perspective?