henna help me out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fulldenture

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi henna i am glad u are here i will be giving my part1 exam in dec.can u please let me know if i am eligible for applying for the fall 2004 class and if yes what are the schools that i can apply.also where can i get a copy of the S.O.P and letter of intent.heeelpppppp thanks
also what are the places in kansas that i can take the part1 exam

Members don't see this ad.

You will have to look into the deadlines of the schools you are interested in. The results are usually out around the 1st week of feb so plan accordingly.
Exam centers will be given in the NDB part 1 exam packet. I dont know what S.O.P means.

hi henna
he is talking about Statement Of Purpose letter

hey full denutre

first there is no need to ridicule n be rude if someone dose know something as if u r" know it all " and the purpose of this fourm is to help others and share yr knowledge and experince ....not to crtisize.........

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all
Actually i'm also in a similar position.......i'll be taking the NBDE part 1 in december and i was wondering if i could apply for the fall 2004 class.
Most of the univs have a application deadline of septmeber - november 2003.
Henna.......please share ur advice regarding the same.
Thanks a lot :clap:

You can definitely apply for fall of 2004 and this wll also give you time to prepare for part 2.