Henry's as a resource for clinicians

Started by Artefact
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Artefact

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was on an autopsy rotation last month and had to consult Henry's for some info related to an end-of-rotation talk - I thought it was a really interesting text and not at all so boring as everyone made it out to be. I probably won't go into pathology, but was wondering if Henry's would be a good resource on laboratory medicine for clinicians as well, I may try to get a copy of it
 
It doesn't fit in most lab coats, but sure, why not. I think it's more than most clinicians need or want for most purposes, though. Perhaps useful in training or when one really has time to sit down or has a particular interest in something or a particular need, like your talk, but it's my impression the good clinical texts tend to address the main issues reasonably well anyway. But more is more I guess, if one has the time.