Here is my story

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

disabledNeurops

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am 28 years old disabled women. I been in colleg jcfor 10 years. Here
why. I have 3 years in school years in all. In my 20s and its ongoing I
at times been sick too ill to go. 2006 onward I sometime had staff issue
I go to school. This year I had staff issue that is now over. I had cp
and had 24/7 care.

Majorwas socail work now Neurpolsy. I alway wanted an phd.

This year I took math wich is hard. If I get my phd by 37 I will be doing
well