hey all new here. wannabe MD!

Started by Sam Witus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Welcome!

Use this site wisely and with caution. Filter out the negativity and use it as a source of inspiration and as a reality check. Good luck on your journey.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I don't really have a question but I understand that's what these forums are for. Thanks thego2guy!
 
Welcome Sam! I'm also a lurker who has finally decided to make an account and come out of the woodwork...SDN can be a very valuable resource if you use it correctly. Sounds like you've got a good attitude and an upward trend with grades and whatnot, and that will take you quite far in this whole process. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt and use it for guidance instead of absolute truth. And most importantly, best of luck!! 🙂