Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I replied to your message under your topic to me . I will try to copy it to here, but I am new at this and may not do it correctly. Check there in that event.
Hey Bebe,
I called the phone number from their recording. I was shocked to actually talk to a real person. I was inquiring whether they had received my LOR since I had not received the postcard stating they were accounted for. I do not have the number now, but it is at home if you want it. I called their admissions number from their paperwork. There is a recording that gives a phone number and e-mail. That is the phone number I called. The woman was very nice and tracked down my file to check on my LOR. She also said the AMCAS problems had severly effected them, and they were behind in processing applications. Ifyou have been informed your file is complete, I would say hang in there. No news is better than bad news. I called all ten schools I applied to about 3 weeks ago to change my address. Every person I spoke with said the same thing, they are way behind and many apps. were still being processed and evaluated. I hope this helps. Have you received any love from any schools?
Good luck.
Rob ••