Hey, just joined and beginning pharmacy at Dal this fall!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EastCoastCanuck

New Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, there I was wondering if there was a canadian forum, they sure hide it well enough. I was really excited to find this site, it's so cool. Well I've accepted a spot in Dalhousie :soexcited: for this fall in the pharmacy program. Anyone else in that or going into it? I'm excited, although a bit stressed too as I have nowhere to live yet (I applied last year but didn't get in, so this year I didn't want to get my hopes up by planning too far in advance). Anyways, just wanted to say hello to my fellow canadian health sciences Majors. You'll probably also see me on the general pharmacy chat too. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! I did my med school at Dal and absolutely love Halifax! There is a Canadian pre-med/med school forum that has lots of info on housing in Halifax that you might find useful. Also, check out facebook groups as well.http://www.premed101.com/forums/

I lived in Garden park apartments when i was in halifax (ie the Smitty's building as there is a smitty's restaurant on the ground floor). It's just 3 blocks from the medical buildings and close to spring garden road. I loved it there.

good luck.