Hey mil md

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Time for you to come back and contribute to this forum.

To interact with us again.


I'm out here in the trenches and need your advice.:laugh:
 
Last edited:
Second that

UHHHHH...MIL.... you'll see that Noy the Professional Snowboarder-who-works-fulltime is once again prolific. I'm posting some too. I think Zippy is taking the last INHALE off a hydroponic blunt, he's holding it in so he can't respond. But on Zip's EXHALE I'm sure he'd say "HEY GIFTED SLANT EYED DUDE! WE NEED YOU HERE!"

I'm just sayin'.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UHHHHH...MIL.... you'll see that Noy the Professional Snowboarder-who-works-fulltime is once again prolific. I'm posting some too. I think Zippy is taking the last INHALE off a hydroponic blunt, he's holding it in so he can't respond. But on Zip's EXHALE I'm sure he'd say "HEY GIFTED SLANT EYED DUDE! WE NEED YOU HERE!"

I'm just sayin'.

If you haven't heard..since you've been gone for a bit.

MILMD essentially gave us all the 'finger'....and left to allnurses.com in vehement support of CRNAs...not hearsay, but actual fact.

I'm sure now that OBAMAnamics is taking over healthcare, he's regretting that decision but wont be willing to admit it.
 
If you haven't heard..since you've been gone for a bit.

MILMD essentially gave us all the 'finger'....and left to allnurses.com in vehement support of CRNAs...not hearsay, but actual fact.

I'm sure now that OBAMAnamics is taking over healthcare, he's regretting that decision but wont be willing to admit it.


I do, tho, recognize what a valuable resource he is for me, for you, for residents.
 
Last edited:
I bet if we keep on posting pictures of motorcycles he will not be able to resist.

I'll do my part. 😉

evel.jpg