Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

HEY POINDEXTER!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by racergirl, Dec 10, 2001.

1. racergirl

racergirl Senior Member

Just wanted to offer congrats on your U of MN-MPLS accepatance! I know you were waiting on that one. Do you think you'll attend or...?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. poindexter

poindexter Senior Member

racergirl,

Thanks! I was super excited to find out, but I don't think I swore at them...

:D :D :D

As for my medical school future, there's probably a 60% chance I'll attend the U. There are some aspects of it that I think are awesome--new curriculum, new MD/MPH program, the office completely devoted to rotations abroad, etc.

I had an interview at Iowa recently and haven't heard back. I have a Mayo phone interview and an interview at Hopkins scheduled. I don't think Iowa would drag me away from MN, but Hopkins or Mayo probably would. Both are amazing schools, but I don't know how to gauge my chances (thus the 40% chance of attending elsewhere).

When is your interview at Northwestern? That's one school I haven't heard from yet. What are the odds you'll end up at MN?

oh by the way, did MN give you a scholarship?