uptoolate

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2004
Status
Have any of you tried contacting PC headquarters to get your medical records for the medschool pre-matriculation physical? I had the Hep vaccinations and was exposed to and treated for TB in service, so I think I need my records. I knew it would take awhile to get through to them, but they haven't responded to ANY of my contact efforts. Any one else try to get in touch with them?

biendesalud

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2004
Heisenberg
Status
I had to have my records sent to Blue Cross/Blue Shield when applying for independent insurance. I just did the standard: call, leave a message (all messages should always be very friendly), wait a week. Call again, leave another message, wait two days. Call again, leave a message wait one day. It's always about persistance with DC. It took about three or four calls to get a response. If you want to get legal with it, fax or mail them a request and then call. I would expect a faster response that way.

If you have your WHO card, I would think that would suffice for the vaccination proof, but perhaps you have lost your original (as have I).