hey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ownage

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am still polishing up my PS. How late can you submit your application and have the same chance as someone who applied on June 1st?

Members don't see this ad.

Last year, I submitted in the second week of June and by luck, I got verified exactly one day before the first wave of secondaries started coming out. So that might be a good deadline to set for yourself.

Keep in mind though that verification time is subjective and varies from year to year (depending on how many total applications have been submitted) and from person to person (some apps are shorter and more easy to verify than others).

Members don't see this ad :)
Keep in mind though that verification time is subjective and varies from year to year (depending on how many total applications have been submitted) and from person to person (some apps are shorter and more easy to verify than others).

I am a re-applicant and last year I submitted on June 1st and it took two weeks to be verified. I was a little surprised because I didn't think there was anything that unusual about my transcripts. This year I submitted on June 1st and it only took two days. Don't know if having applied before made a difference.

Last cycle I sent in my ACMAS in mid-July and did just fine! I figure it's better to wait a little bit and make sure your app is great than to submit earlier if it's not ready. I think anytime in June is considered very early in a good way! Good luck:luck: