hi all

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samantha1985

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
well i am a indian dentist who needs guidance regarding nbde exams?what materials i ought 2 study from?certain ppl in this forum are ready to sell certain soft copy of certain study materials?is it worthy to buy from them?has ppl who bought from them studied n cleared nbde exams?can some one suggest the materials i ought 2 study ..the basic materials n from where i can avial them..i am wiling 2 buy..plz do help me in this....waitin...

Members don't see this ad.

i prfere the hard copy of books?where can i get the hard copy of books n which books should i buy 2 crack the nbde?pls some one help me in this............

books for part 1
nbde 1st aid
decks new edition
kaplan notes
asda papers

u can buy on amazon or ebay

Members don't see this ad :)
can some pls help me with the link of des books mentioned above in amazon or ebay............pls i am desperate...i amnt able 2 find it...........

can someone tell me what are the books for part 2 or how someone start and how much time it take

hi
Just go to ebay.com and then type NBDE part 1 u will find most of the materials you are looking for.
good luck

hi all

well i am still looking out for the books told above,latest editions....well i amnt able 2 find kaplan notes n asda papers on amazon...if der is anyone willing 2 sell hardcopies or soft copies...with the followin pluz anything else do pm me or mail me the details of all u have got n the cost to [email protected]

i am finishing my internship in this august...
it may sound far fetched...
but i really need to score well in the boards..
as my cv is quite poor..
so...can anybody tell me do i need to refer to any textbooks...other than the general study material...
if yes...then which books r good...indian or foreign authors...
pls guys...
help!!!!!!!!

god bless u all......

vkg how come I cant send you a message?

i dont kno...
what books wud u recommend shall i use for reference...