Hi...anyone see my post about St.Georges..any input?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlsrn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted about St.George's and my criteria earlier...anyone have any advice..do I have a good chance? Or should I just forget it and retake the MCAT in April? Thanks for your input~I have already had an interview with them..and it went great...

Members don't see this ad.

Rather than making a new topic if no one responds, just reply to your own topic with "Bump". No need to have multiple threads running around.

Try posting this in the IMG forum - I don't think many people in this board are applying overseas (I could be wrong about this - I haven't seen any, though).

Good luck!

Hi, how do I "bump"? I am fairly new to the forum..thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
You just did it. But you can reply with one word "bump" to get the thread back to the top of the list.

Originally posted by jlsrn:
•Hi, how do I "bump"? I am fairly new to the forum..thanks.•

by replying to your own message, fresh replies are bumped to the top of the post-line, and receives more "attention".

You don't even need to post a bump message. Make a message and delete it, the thread will still go to the top.

someone put 1/3 chance in your other post as I remember from earlier (I hope I am right). I don't think this is accurate - its accurate for US medical schools. But I think if you interviewed with them, your shot is much better than even a 1/3. It's not too bad, I know a couple of people that go there.

my two cents

X

Thanks X..I hope you are right..I hope to hear from them this week. Anyone else with any input?