Hi Everyone !!!! what do you think about pharmerica???

Started by abc1234567
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abc1234567

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you think about pharmerica consultant pharmacist (LTC) job opportunity which involves travelling???
Are their expectations realistic?I am curious if 10 charts per hour is something doable?

Purpose of starting this thread is to discuss the pros and cons of the above mentioned job any help in this regard will be highly appreciated

Also does anybody have an idea about their salary or per hour rate ?
 
Last edited:
What do you think about pharmerica consultant pharmacist job opportunity which involves travelling???
Are their expectations realistic?I am curious if 10 charts per hour is something doable?

Purpose of starting this thread is to discuss the pros and cons of the above mentioned job any help in this regard will be highly appreciated

Also does anybody have an idea about their salary or per hour rate ?
I don't really know anything about the company, but 6 minutes to completely review a chart sounds pretty crazy. I mean, what if there's some dosing issue you have to look up? That right there could take up a half hour or more. Simply making sure every drug on board has an indication could take more time than 6 minutes.