Hi eyeryone

Started by myatkay29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

myatkay29

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am foreign pharmacy graduated girl.
i would like to know about the FPGEE exam and how many times held each year? Please guide me anyone took this exam. Please tell me the book that I need to learn to get best score.
 
Hi Myatkay,
FPGEE exam is held twice an year (June, Dec).
I used CPR by Shargel & Mannan Shoff for FPGEE.

All the best,
Upperna.


myatkay29 said:
Hi
I am foreign pharmacy graduated girl.
i would like to know about the FPGEE exam and how many times held each year? Please guide me anyone took this exam. Please tell me the book that I need to learn to get best score.