Hi fellow non-trads, I need help with personal statement feedback.

Started by qpo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

qpo

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

A 30+ years old female non-trad here wanting to some help on her personal statement.

I have my personal statement draft finalized and all grammar is checked. I've had it read by my family and a friend. However, none of them are in the medical field and I would like to see if any of you who are in med school (or already graduated) can give me some feedback.

Everything else in my primary is ready to go. At this time my application is not considered early but I hope to submit it by end of July.

Any help is appreciated !!!
 
Last edited: