hi friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naina

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just went through usc website and it says we have group discussions in the interview..are they based on academic or non-academic..
can you plz post abt the discussion topics..
thankyou all,
regards
naina..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Naina,

It will be an interesting session where in around 8 of the candidates go into a room and are given a Case printed on paper. The Case could be narration of the daily routine of a person that finally ended up having Fever at the end of the day or the events happening in the last 6 months for some one that finally ended up having some other ailment. Looking at the case they expect the cadidates to discuss diagnosis and cure. None of the cases require Medical knowledge as such and none of the cases are directly related to any Dentistry knowledge. They analyze you (guesssing) on how well you cope in a team environment, your ability to read and understand printed matter, Ability to analyze and conclude, Ability to communicate and Initiative. Most important of all these is your group dynamics. All that I could say is it was Fun to be in that session and USC makes sure the exercise is as relaxed as it can be. It is normally advised not to be over powering other team mates and be a more cohesive team player.

naina said:
i just went through usc website and it says we have group discussions in the interview..are they based on academic or non-academic..
can you plz post abt the discussion topics..
thankyou all,
regards
naina..

hi DDS FIGHT<
thanks a lot..your post cleared all my doubts..thanks buddy
good luck
regards.
naina