hi, guys!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mysterionmuffin57

newbie pharmacist
Reaction score
i joined here bc i'm gonna be going to college to learn how to be a pharmacist lol

Members don't see this ad.

Why

Reactions: 1 user
I advise you to go to pre-college so that you can learn how to go to college to learn how to become a pharmacist

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't feed the troll, I call BS!!!!!!!!!

Nothing to see here, just move on, Muffin!
thx lol, truth be told i'm not entirely sure why but it sounds kinda interesting, + i can tell people i'm a drug dealer (since that's technically what pharmacists do but it's totes legal lmao)

(also bc i wasn't the best coder in computer class at my high school and i don't really have a good enough portfolio for art school)

i forgot what all i'm doing lol, may do that too

i'll tell ya when i'm there 👌🏻

ADVICE:
Start trading in Bitcoin, Bro!
I have made 7 figures in Bitcoin, Bro!
6 of those 7 figures are ZEROS, Bro!

But firstly, finish middle school, Bro!
this your face reveal????

Attachments

• PCprincipal1.png
    PCprincipal1.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 59
I have no idea what you Gen X-Y-Z 's are talking about!
this is a south park character named pc principal

he kinda talks like that

a "face reveal" is when you reveal your irl face online

so, i was saying you were like him lol

i joined here bc i'm gonna be going to college to learn how to be a pharmacist lol
I am a little late in responding but welcome -

Some general advice I'd give once you start the college life is to hit pre-requisites that cover multiple career paths in healthcare (that is, if healthcare is something you remain strongly interested in). I wanted to see how college life was, so I personally took GE courses my first semester just to see how the tempo and class schedule looked like.

As far as pharmacy, I encourage you to look at a few of our subforums, as well as the following:
1) Job Saturation: Is Pharmacy Worth it? Here's What You Need to Know

As you embark in the college life, I would also strongly encourage you to find a mentor, and get familiar with student loans in terms of compounded interest and opportunity cost. I imagine at this point you don't have any debt (hopefully), so do a bit of research in terms of cost of a career and the cost for the schooling. As tempting as it may be, please don't pull out loans for vehicles, parties, or just because you can...

If you have further questions, please let us know (in terms of the job market, I encourage you to look through the following):

Job Market

Once again, welcome!

Where has sozetone gone when you need him most? I remember i was super annoyed by him grilling pre-pharms while I was doing everything to apply to pharm school but Im glad he did.