HI, I need so much help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jp003d9141

Me...the future of neuros
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i havn't posted on this forume for a long time so if you've forgotten me; I aspire to be a neurosugeon and am 15 years old.

I need so much help in school, could some of you answer my question. There boths rlated to doctors, one directly and the other indirectly.

So first ill do the indirect one. Could you gs answer some of my questions. I have to make a magazine for my media studies coursework, and part of the assignment is to do some research, so can you guys just answer some of my basic question, please and thanks.

1- What is your sex?
2- What is your age, please give to the nearest 5
3- do you read magazines?
4- what genre of magazines do you read: lifestyle, business, other
5-what is your average income: please give to the nearest 20,000
6- what is the maximum your willing to pay for a magazine?: please give to the nearest
£/$0.50
7- if you had a dream to be rich, which route is more suited to you: education, business, lottery, entrepreneurs, investments, theft?
8-what are your favorite TV genres, chose top 3 out of: entertainment, movies, sports, news or documentary?
9-do you invest in the stock market?
10-do you aspire to give your children the best education possible...that means private schooling...not Harvard or Yale!?
11-Do you want to know the most luxurious vacation locations?
12- Do you want to know the best methods of richness?
13-how far have u studied? Some schooling, GCSEs, a levels-UK /high school diploma-USA, diploma, degree, bachelors, masters or PhD

And now for my direct one, i need to write a repost on Adults in the working world who use technology. Could you please give me 7 types of information, communication technology neurosurgeons use and why they use it. HOw it helps and problems with it, how u overcome this problem and what would be better. for example, a telephone is used to communicate with people, one problem is that it not movable, to overcome this you cna use a wireless but a cell phone would be better overall, although its quite expensive.

Thans for all you help.

Members don't see this ad.

please someone fill this in, my grades depend on this...i need good GCSE and A Level grades to even be thought about being admitted in a medical school.

Please help!

Thank you; and if you cant do the ICT report then atleast just answer the media studies survey.

Hmm.... quite a mix of questions?

1- What is your sex?
M
2- What is your age, please give to the nearest 5
3- do you read magazines?
Yes
4- what genre of magazines do you read: lifestyle, business, other
Business, other
5-what is your average income: please give to the nearest 20,000
Student

6- what is the maximum your willing to pay for a magazine?: please give to the nearest
£3

7- if you had a dream to be rich, which route is more suited to you: education, business, lottery, entrepreneurs, investments, theft?
Entrepeneur

8-what are your favorite TV genres, chose top 3 out of: entertainment, movies, sports, news or documentary?
Movies, documentary, sports
9-do you invest in the stock market?
Yes - when I was in full time employment

10-do you aspire to give your children the best education possible...that means private schooling...not Harvard or Yale!?

Yes - the best education for them. Not necessarily the best education available. Some very good private schools include very little art or music as part of their curriculmn and this might not be to every childs taste.

11-Do you want to know the most luxurious vacation locations?
No - luxury is boring.
12- Do you want to know the best methods of richness?
Not unless it coincides with my personal interests. Becoming rich and not enjoying what you do is my idea of hell.

13-how far have u studied? Some schooling, gases, a levels-UK /high school diploma-USA, diploma, degree, bachelors, masters or PhD.
MD, engineering degree

Members don't see this ad :)
thankyou...you have helped so much. I need 13 more! Thanks though.

anyone else...please help.
I need it tomorrow! please