Hi n thanx

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freshsmile

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am interested in applying to UCSF, but I am not sure about what are their score requirements like GPA ,NBDE-1 score and TOEFL score?
Is there anything in specific they look for like your resident status or anything from above 3 they stress on.
I wud appreciate any information regarding this n especially if the class avgs of the 3 scores of a recent yr cud be known.

Thanx
Fresh smile

Members don't see this ad.

For the most accurate information about the requirements you should contact the school.
UCSF doesnt require a resident status. Having some work/ research experience would definitely be a plus.

i hav got no research experience n am simply a dental graduate from india which I guess wud make things even tougher.:(
I am a borderline case where scores r concerned n when i called the school they told me that anything above 90 wud b good.So that is why i wanted to kno if anybody on this forum had any idea regarding the scores reqd.If my scores don't match then probably I can put in an extra effort on an early P-2 which wud b a big risk.

freshsmile

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
there isa question in the questionarie of ucsf

3. Please describe your experience in dentistry.

what dsoe this mean ???
what is clinical experince in dentistry or my experince wiht dentistry in general????

I think they are talking abt the clinical experience you have in dentistry.