hi

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GokuxGON

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
nice

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If the experience was important to you and you want it on your application, I would include it. But you don’t need to explain the details of why your job ended unless it comes up in interviews.

do you think not including it would look bad? like do they look into that ?
No, I highly doubt admissions are going to look you up and see that you left out a job on your application. And even if you include it, the most they’re going to do is verify that your worked there and the hours. They’re not going to look into job performance and work evaluations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dont, brings no value to your app and isnt really relevant. Unless you got fired from a dental related job for ethics issues and or malpractice then I personally wouldnt think its important to disclose.

Reactions: 2 users
I was a RA in undergrad, and got fired during the last month of the school year because I did not report an incident of underage drinking in my dorm (I was too lazy). I still included this work experience in AADSAS, I just did not included the contact information for the supervisor.

Reactions: 1 user
I was a RA in undergrad, and got fired during the last month of the school year because I did not report an incident of underage drinking in my dorm (I was too lazy). I still included this work experience in AADSAS, I just did not included the contact information for the supervisor.
Did you leave the whole section supervisor blank? If yes did you check release authorization box?