Hi

Started by bipennate
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bipennate

I can haz Doctorate?
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I looked but didn't see a "New Member Intro" thread (forgive me if I missed it!), so I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself 🙂

I'm a 3rd year DPT student at CUNY in my 3rd rotation, graduating (I hope!) in 3 months. I wish that I had found this forum sooner!

I look forward to having some nice discussions and learning from all of you 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,

Welcome to the PT forums. I am also a 3rd yr PT student graduating in May! Quite a feeling, isn't it? Do you know what kind of work you wanna do? outpatient/inpatient/SNF?

http://editedtales.blogspot.com/
It feels so good!!! :laugh:

Outpatient Sports/Ortho: I've been working with club sports athletes as a strength coach at Rutgers for a number of years, so it's a natural transition for me. I can't wait! My full bio is on my website: you can look in my profile for the link 🙂
 
Last edited:
It feels so good!!! :laugh:

Outpatient Sports/Ortho: I've been working with club sports athletes as a strength coach at Rutgers for a number of years, so it's a natural transition for me. I can't wait! My full bio is on my website: you can look in my profile for the link 🙂

I read a bit of your blog and love how you described deadlifting. For me, though, squats give me a similar feeling. Congrats on being so close to graduation! Have you had many offers come your way yet?
 
I read a bit of your blog and love how you described deadlifting. For me, though, squats give me a similar feeling. Congrats on being so close to graduation! Have you had many offers come your way yet?
Yeah, that was awesome..mostly because it wasn't mine 😉 It was a quote that I came across online and I was being lazy and needed to post something up or I crap from my friend for being lazy.

I've gotten a lot of random "come work for us" offers, but I haven't gone on any interviews yet. I've got a standing offer at the clinic that I used to work for as a PT Aide, and definitely plan on working with them one day, but right now I'm looking into a few very specific things (I'm superstitious and fear the jinx, so I'll leave it at that for now! :xf:) so I haven't decided on anything just yet.

I 😍 squats too, of course