Hi

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bipennate

I can haz Doctorate?
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I looked but didn't see a "New Member Intro" thread (forgive me if I missed it!), so I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself :)

I'm a 3rd year DPT student at CUNY in my 3rd rotation, graduating (I hope!) in 3 months. I wish that I had found this forum sooner!

I look forward to having some nice discussions and learning from all of you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome! Congrats on being so close to graduation! It must feel good. ^_^

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,

Welcome to the PT forums. I am also a 3rd yr PT student graduating in May! Quite a feeling, isn't it? Do you know what kind of work you wanna do? outpatient/inpatient/SNF?

http://editedtales.blogspot.com/
It feels so good!!! :laugh:

Outpatient Sports/Ortho: I've been working with club sports athletes as a strength coach at Rutgers for a number of years, so it's a natural transition for me. I can't wait! My full bio is on my website: you can look in my profile for the link :)

Last edited:
It feels so good!!! :laugh:

Outpatient Sports/Ortho: I've been working with club sports athletes as a strength coach at Rutgers for a number of years, so it's a natural transition for me. I can't wait! My full bio is on my website: you can look in my profile for the link :)

I read a bit of your blog and love how you described deadlifting. For me, though, squats give me a similar feeling. Congrats on being so close to graduation! Have you had many offers come your way yet?

I read a bit of your blog and love how you described deadlifting. For me, though, squats give me a similar feeling. Congrats on being so close to graduation! Have you had many offers come your way yet?
Yeah, that was awesome..mostly because it wasn't mine ;) It was a quote that I came across online and I was being lazy and needed to post something up or I crap from my friend for being lazy.

I've gotten a lot of random "come work for us" offers, but I haven't gone on any interviews yet. I've got a standing offer at the clinic that I used to work for as a PT Aide, and definitely plan on working with them one day, but right now I'm looking into a few very specific things (I'm superstitious and fear the jinx, so I'll leave it at that for now! :xf:) so I haven't decided on anything just yet.

I :love: squats too, of course