Hicp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright.. I'm tired of seeing the HICP thread. I haven't read it. I didn't even know HI had a RX school. Most of my friends and pharmacists are completely clueless about the HICP debacle.

I don't even know what is up with them.

Someone please tell me about the HICP in one sentence please? I really don't want to read 13 pages of HICP thread.

Thank you :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

It's a money making scheme and will never get accreditation (IMO). Also, they charge around $30K/year and told students to ask their parents to get second mortgages to pay for their school. Unfortunately many students were fooled by the money hungry businessmen behind this school. Oh yeah and they're attempting to open a dental school with the Pharmacy students' money. Sorry it was longer than one sentence.

Thank you.

Is the school still open?

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
At what point are we going to start closing/merging HICP threads? We have 5 now. Very soon, I am thinking.
I just closed one. The two by BMBiology are there for specific organizational purposes, so I am leaving those open. Does anyone object if I merge this thread into the HICP P1 thread? Now that the OP has been answered, there is not much reason to keep them separate. There isn't anything new being addressed here.

bananaface said:
I just closed one. The two by BMBiology are there for specific organizational purposes, so I am leaving those open. Does anyone object if I merge this thread into the HICP P1 thread? Now that the OP has been answered, there is not much reason to keep them separate. There isn't anything new being addressed here.

You're doing what?

bananaface said:

You can close or merge this thread when HICP closes or receives accredidation.. :smuggrin:

bananaface said:
You have the same propensity for misspelling that I do.

It evloved from years of reading typos and bad penmanship in healthcare..

My handwriting has gotten so poor that I can't even read my own writing.

aubieRx said:
nooooooo zpack not another HICP thread.

but yes the school is still open.

this article from the honolulu star bulletin might be helpful

http://starbulletin.com/2005/07/14/news/index2.html
Hasan's quote is the best:

Hasan disagreed with the assessments.

"These gentlemen have had a history of concerning us,"

Nice...
All your base are belong to us!

Members don't see this ad :)
ZpackSux said:

Someone please tell me about the HICP in one sentence please? I really don't want to read 13 pages of HICP thread.

Thank you :thumbup:

Isn't it up to about 75 pages now?

ZpackSux said:
U mad at me?

I'm so glad I don't have to stare at green carpet..

i thought you liked green carpet. :confused:

guess what everybody these threads about HICP have officially warped my mind because last night I had a dream I went to Hawaii on vacation. :thumbup:

Didn't see HICP but there were lots of sharks in the water. I wonder if this was symbolism? :confused:

aubieRx said:
i thought you liked green carpet. :confused:

guess what everybody these threads about HICP have officially warped my mind because last night I had a dream I went to Hawaii on vacation. :thumbup:

Didn't see HICP but there were lots of sharks in the water. I wonder if this was symbolism? :confused:

Green carpet is aight..I guess. Certainly won't find it in my house..

You had that dream..because of IZ

I'm going to have a "Come az you IZ" lua in August.

iz3zo.jpg

Is HICP looking for a faculty staff?

sir you better break down and post in the main HICP thread before i break out the picture of the whoop ass cans :p

you are such a rebel

If I post on the original thread, then I am obligated and committed to reading the entire seventy some pages of posts..

I read the first page and a few pages here and there. I'm still confused.

k ill try and give you a paragraph mega summary

a bunch ofstudents from the college keep posting about the the college staff and/or complain how they were scammed. People argue some...some about the nature of the scamming but mostly about ******ed things. Then more people who arent at HICP post about how the college needs to go down. Then the HICP students join in but some dont cause they dont want the college to go down. the people post a few articles that have recently hit the press. Then there is more joking and discussion about what the " larry darryl and darryl" of pharmacy are gonna do next

I could swear Larry, and Larry's brother Darryl and Larry's another brother Darryl were smart and brilliant people.. too bad it was nothing but a dream.

i have often wondered what it is like to live in hawaii.

I don't know... spent a week there once. Doesn't take very long to go from one end to the other..and back..and around the island.

I would get bored very quick.

I like that elvis movie that mostly consists of elvis flying around hawaii in a helicopter :laugh: its so dumb but so relaxing

ZpackSux said:
If I post on the original thread, then I am obligated and committed to reading the entire seventy some pages of posts..

I read the first page and a few pages here and there. I'm still confused.
I can easily move one of your posts from this thread to that one.... :smuggrin:

bananaface said:
I can easily move one of your posts from this thread to that one.... :smuggrin:
or close this completely useless thread and force them to post in the relevant one? =)

JohnHICP said:
or close this completely useless thread and force them to post in the relevant one? =)

it hasn't been completly useless because Zpack has used it for his own informational purposes. But selfish, yes it was a very selfish thread.

aubieRx said:
it hasn't been completly useless because Zpack has used it for his own informational purposes. But selfish, yes it was a very selfish thread.

Some of y'all are fixin to get cans of whoop arses. :smuggrin:

im going to hire the foreign mercenaries of @-- whooping to get you

yes I am outsourcing the @-- whooping defense front.

ZpackSux said:
Green carpet is aight..I guess. Certainly won't find it in my house..

You had that dream..because of IZ

I'm going to have a "Come az you IZ" lua in August.

iz3zo.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bananaface said:
This thread lets them blow off steam. It's useful.

I'm full of steam among other things. I'm not sure about blowing anything tho.

bananaface said:
Maybe later I will work on this. I am moving today and need to get going with the boxes and all.

It better be 8 inches..not 7

ZpackSux said:

Shouldn't you be writing a protocol or going to a meeting? There's got to be some sort of team meeting today. The Team to Discuss Which Direction to Vacuum the Carpet - 11am in the Board Room.

GravyRPH said:
Shouldn't you be writing a protocol or going to a meeting? There's got to be some sort of team meeting today. The Team to Discuss Which Direction to Vacuum the Carpet - 11am in the Board Room.

That was yesterday. Today we have MERT ( medication error review team ) meeting but postponed till next week since I'm not at work and I head the meeting.

I'm in the middle rewriting our Heparin Protocol. Creating a sliding scale nomogram of aPTT vs Anti-Xa heparin activity assay. Come to find out, we'll have to do it with every new Lot of Actin (reagent for aPTT)

Y'all doing that?

bananaface said:
I can blow 8 inch bubbles with gum. ;)

I am tired of all this sexual innuendo. Zpacksux and Bananface need to just get it on for real. Oh and let AubieRx watch. :smuggrin:

ZpackSux said:
That was yesterday. Today we have MERT ( medication error review team ) meeting but postponed till next week since I'm not at work and I head the meeting.

I'm in the middle rewriting our Heparin Protocol. Creating a sliding scale nomogram of aPTT vs Anti-Xa heparin activity assay. Come to find out, we'll have to do it with every new Lot of Actin (reagent for aPTT)

Y'all doing that?

Bah. Who uses Heparin anymore? (Besides obese patients and pregnant women with mechanical heart valves)

We have a new protocol that varies based on recent lytic use. But none of this fancy assay stuff. We're not 24 hours, so the nurses have to be able to use it. Read: Simple. Did I just say that?

museabuse said:
Oh and let AubieRx watch. :smuggrin:

don't mention my name,. I don't like you cos I think you are totally :( .

aubieRx said:
don't mention my name,. I don't like you cos I think you are totally :( .

I only did because you have been post flirting with Zpak and I think making banaface jealous because that is her job. :laugh:

museabuse said:
I only did because you have been post flirting with Zpak and I think making banaface jealous because that is her job. :laugh:

Im still recovering from the fact you think i am a sean hannity addict. lol.

and im not flirting with zpack. we just entertain each other.

Leave me out of this.. I'm a great American and love Sean.

This is a legit HICP thread. Stop thread jacking.

I am tired of all this sexual innuendo

How could any healthy sexual being be tired of sexual innuendo? :smuggrin:

When I get tired of sexual innuendo, if I get tired of sexal innuendo.. Ok, that's just not possible.

Ban above poster! :smuggrin:

ZpackSux said:
How could any healthy sexual being be tired of sexual innuendo? :smuggrin:

When I get tired of sexual innuendo, if I get tired of sexal innuendo.. Ok, that's just not possible.

Ban above poster! :smuggrin:

I like the real thing... unless of course I was always a disappointment then I would stick with the innuendo. :smuggrin:

museabuse said:
I like the real thing... unless of course I was always a disappointment then I would stick with the innuendo. :smuggrin:

u should like innuendo.. so u won't have to abuse muse.. :smuggrin: